School Tech Resources
Tech help and online resources for students and parents doing remote learning.
Lots of Links
- Click here for a list including these links plus many additional links to even more free, online support for distance learning. The list is updated frequently. (The links are on two tabs, found at the bottom of the page.)
- DigitalLearn covers subjects such as computer basics, online safety and security, job skills, being productive, and more.
- CoolMath4Kids offers kids 12 and under fun resources for learning core math skills.
- CoolMath offers kids (and grownups) age 13 to 100 math learning across subjects including basics, algebra, and pre-calc.
- No Red Ink provides hundreds of tutorials and tools for building stronger writers in grades 5 through 12. (You will need to setup a free account to use the service.)
- National Emergency Library: archive.org has made its collection of 1.4 million books covering all subjects and all age levels free while schools are closed to in-person learning.
- Khan Academy is THE powerhouse site for learning across all subjects. The site also provides daily lesson plans to help keep learning effective and on-schedule.
- PBS Learning Media offers the rich resources of decades of public television and radio to support learning.